- WhatsApp Business is a simple way for businesses to communicate with their customers.
- Using WhatsApp Business, you can create a business profile and engage with your customers more efficiently, making it an ideal tool for businesses.
- Using WhatsApp Business, you can communicate with your clients as you do on WhatsApp, including free calls, multimedia, group chats, etc.
- You need to make a polished business profile and use a catalog to highlight your products and services. (For example, if you’re working as a digital marketer and providing your services on online markets then you can write it in your services and the visitors to your profile will see it easily.)
- App Business enables businesses to be more responsive by sending quick responses and automated messages.
- WhatsApp Business application is compatible with all major browsers, including Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome, and is fast and secure.
- With a WhatsApp Business account, you can communicate more effectively with your customers, grow your business, and create a presence on WhatsApp for your business, so that you can interact with them more effectively.
- It is possible to install WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone and register them with different numbers if you have business and personal numbers.
In addition, to WhatsApp messenger, WhatsApp Business includes the following features
1) Business Profile
You can set up a business profile on WhatsApp, which will help your customers get valuable information about you and your business, like your website, social media links, products, location, and contact information.
3) Business Messaging Tools
Use “away” messages to demonstrate that you are away from your customers as a way to be more responsive to them. WhatsApp’s business accounts include the ability to send automatic responses set by the account owner. For instance, if you are busy and cannot respond to the client, you can set response messages and send them to the customer automatically.
4) Two WhatsApp on one phone
you can use two WhatsApp Apps at the same time on the same device. But you should have separate phone numbers for each WhatsApp.
5) WhatsApp web
As we can use WhatsApp messenger on web browsers similarly, we can use WhatsApp web on any browser like chrome Firefox, etc., and can give timely responses from our computer.
With WhatsApp Business, you’ll get everything you need, such as group chat, offline messages, and the ability to send multimedia. As it uses WhatsApp Messenger, you can use all the features you’re already familiar with, so you don’t have to learn anything new.
It is important to note that once you restore your chat backup from WhatsApp Messenger to WhatsApp Business, you will not be able to restore it back to WhatsApp Messenger. If you want to revert from WhatsApp Messenger, store your backup before you revert to WhatsApp Business. You will be unable to recover your data once you switch from WhatsApp Messenger to WhatsApp Business. It is essential to save your data before switching from WhatsApp Messenger to WhatsApp Business.
WhatsApp Business is free to use, just like WhatsApp Messenger. Its size is 70mb, but size can vary from device to device.